CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: THIS WORKS - Twinings Classic Earl Grey Tea - Skin Parasites Internally/Externally

ghlaughter Views: 1,294
Published: 8 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,401,406

Re: THIS WORKS - Twinings Classic Earl Grey Tea - Skin Parasites Internally/Externally

hI,

I have Hypothyroidism & I have the same problem - always have to be careful what I try, because it can cause another problem
in my body. I am drinking the Earl Grey Tea & praying that all will be well & I don't start having any problems, as I've had
before with Green & Red Bush Teas (before I even had the parasite problems) - use to enjoy, but had to stop drinking them.

It's the Bergamot in the Twinings Earl Grey Tea (the packet that is black & purple) - readily available here in the UK, don't know if you can get that one in U.S.

You asked before about picture of what is dying, sorry I stopped taking spots, because it was depressing, but I did take one of a dead worm that came from my nose a couple of days ago - will try & send you that. In the basin or toilet all I see is a load of very small black, grey & red things.

I tried a protocol last year, that the person guaranteed would work 100%, it didn't for me - not 100%, but I would say it was a life changer, because I was horrified how many died on day 3 & 7 - however, it didn't kill the ones that had burrowed deep into the body. I wouldn't knock it though as it helped tremendously. It was Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract with Ginger & Enzymes + Black-Walnut Hull Complex.

Hope this info helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)