CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: THIS WORKS - Twinings Classic Earl Grey Tea - Skin Parasites Internally/Externally

Carty3 Views: 1,399
Published: 9 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,401,387

Re: THIS WORKS - Twinings Classic Earl Grey Tea - Skin Parasites Internally/Externally

Thank you so much for the twinings recommendation I just had a cup I only had one teabag of it left :( I had to stop drinking the chamomile tea because that and the turmeric of 4grams a day and not eating because I have no appetite from this whipple's disease put me into a porphyria crisis it was a horrible experience I got the porphyria cutanea tarda rash all over my left hand. Now I'm scared to do turmeric again because it increases thiols which supports porphyrin formation in the body. Sucks because the turmeric was the only thing helping me too. Maybe I'll try and incorporate it again in a smaller does than just one big tspn. Of it. Anyone else experience anything like this or have any advice in regards to my rare situation? Everything I try backfires in my face and creates a new problem it's crazy I tell ya.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.316 sec, (1)