CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Homebrew vs marketplace CS

Dquixote1217 Views: 837
Published: 6 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,401,026

Re: Homebrew vs marketplace CS

Yes, I have indeed been on these forums for many years - the same as I have researched and written about Colloidal Silver for many years (and even so, far and away I have researched, written about and posted about cancer far more than Colloidal Silver ). The idea that I do not know the difference between a silver particle and a silver ion is laughable. Perhaps as laughable as the idea that someone who has tinkered around with making ionic silver solutions at home with a couple hundred dollars or less of equipment can make a product that is equal to products made with equipment costing hundreds of thousands of dollar made by a) in one instance an MIT PhD who worked for NASA and b) a person with decades of experience and expertise in high voltage generators.

Ionic silver is fine for topical applications. When it comes to internal applications the keys are 1) colloidal content and 2) particle size. Not only is Colloidal Silver better able to get past the digestive system and into the blood stream, it is also better able to enter the bloodstream BEFORE it reaches the digestive system - as has been attested to by a group of true colloida silver experts. The smaller the particle size, the greater the surface area for any given PPM and thus the greater the efficiency. In addition, the smaller the particle size, the better those smaller particles are able to reach areas that larger particles cannot - for example, crossing the blood/brain barrier.

Think of it this way: How many basketballs, or even soft balls will fit into a 50 gallon drum versus how many BB's? What is the total surface area of the basketballs or softballs versus that of the BB's? Thousands of times less. And how many of those basketballs or softballs will fit into a thimble? None.

Your argument of so-called scientific testing is too close for comfort to the argument maiinstream medicine uses to tout the superiority of their FDA tested and approved medications over natural herbal items which have been used successfully for hundreds and even thousands of years to heal mankind. Observation is supposed to be a key element of the "scientific" method, and when I observe literally hundreds of people call and write that they have found a product to be superior to another product, then I give that more credence than mere hearsay - the same as I trust natural items that have been observed to have been used successfully for hundreds and thousands of years despite the mainstream naysayers.

Whne I post in a public forum, I post to share the truth as I know it and not to promote any product or company unless I know that product or company to be beneficial. That is why I post that homemade silver solutions are not as good as the best commercial silver solutions and certainly not as good as the very small number of true ultra-small particle true colloidal silver products - because that is the truth as I know it.

Homemade silver solutions are fine. I encourage everyone to make their own silver solutions by whatever method they choose (D-I-Y or ready made home generators) - just don't use anything but pure silver and pure water! You can make such solutions for pretty much pennies and they work just fine for topical applications and even most internal applications if you take enough. But just in case something really tough comes along, such as MRSA or some of the superbugs that are growing at an alarming rate, I recommend that people keep some of the really good stuff on hand.

BTW, keep up the good work. Though we may have to agree to disagree on homemade versus the best commercial products, homemade silver solutions are very valuable and the more you contribute to knowledge about such solutions the better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.352 sec, (2)