CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbal treatment for pinched nerves

MH 108 Views: 355
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,399,404

Re: Herbal treatment for pinched nerves

I did physical therapy exercises
HOPEFULLY YOU DID NOT HAVE TO PAY SOMEONE TO SHOW YOU HOW TO EXERCISE

and the exercises the chiropractor advised for one year without any benefit except temporarily for an hour after the exercise.
ALL STARTS WITH

WEIGHT

DENTAL / MEDICAL HISTORY

YOUR GOALS AND ABILITIES TO OBTAIN THOSE GOALS-----$$$ AND TIME WISE.

EXERCISE IS FINE, IT SHOULD DO NO HARM. IT IS ONLY A PART OF YOUR TOTAL HEALTH; BECAUSE IF YOU DO NOT USE IT---YOU WILL LOOSE IT.

I have met many people with scoliosis who said that exercise did not do anything for them.
THAT IS THE WRONG EDUCATION--HANG OUT WITH THOSE TYPES AND YOU ALL CAN SHARE YOUR STORIES FROM YOUR WHEEL CHAIRS

Yoga helps a bit more, in my experience, but not very much.
STRETCHING IS FINE

I've been eating a healthy, organic vegetarian diet.
SO A WORMY DIET OF NON DIGESTIBLE FIBERS

Earlier I was focusing mostly on vegetables
OK--AKA VEGETARIAN DIET

, but now I have included legumes
OK, FROM BAD TO WORSE

and grains,
TO MOUSE FOODS

particularly wheat
WHEAT CAN KILL HORSES, DOGS, CATS, ETC. BUT BUGS AND BLACK FUNGUS LOVES GMO WHEAT

and sorghum,
SORGHUM IS AN OPTION IF IT IS RAISED IN A COLD STATE, BUT GOOD MAPLE SYRUP WOULD BE A STEP BETTER.

but still mostly vegetables.
AND HOW DO YOU EAT YOUR VEGETABLES?

RAW?
COOKED?
SEASONED?

On most days I eat a substantial serving of seasonal fruit for breakfast - mostly oranges, bananas, dates, sometimes papaya.
OK---SO YOU DEFINITELY HAVE NEVER READ THE DR. HAY, M.D. BOOK; SO THAT WOULD BE A GOOD FIRST STEP INTO UNDERSTANDING YOUR DIET.

BREAKFAST IS SOMETHING SICK PEOPLE DO

IDEALLY YOU SHOULD NEVER EAT BREAKFAST AND BEST TO IGNORE LUNCH. IF YOU DO DECIDE YOU MUCT EAT THIS EARLY EACH DAY, THEN YES---PICK A FRUIT.

Occasionally I eat things with milk
SO THIS IS THE NUMBER 1 FOOD CATEGORY TO DESTROY YOUR BONES AND GIVE YOU A CURVED BACK---------I GREW UP MILKING 100 COWS TWICE A DAY AND I ASSURE YOU 100% THAT THE DAIRY BOOKS DOCTORS WROTE LONG AGO ARE CORRECT---DAIRY WILL GIVE YOU A CURVED SPINE AND LOOSE YOUR TEETH.

or cottage cheese in them,
YUP
I DID THOSE THINGS WHEN I WAS A KID, BECAUSE MY PARENTS DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER.

but not everyday or frequently, so I am leaning towards vegan.

I eat a lot of nut butters, particularly peanut and cashew.
GOOD, IF YOU EAT THEM WISELY

I take supplements for B12, D,
POISONS

iodine
SUCH AS ?????????????

and magnesium.
A 1/4 TEASPOON ONCE PER WEEK IS OK

And one ayurvedic herbal supplement - triphala - for better bowel movements.
AS LONG AS IT IS NOT A LAXATIVE

What do you think of this diet for muscle strength?

MUSCLES COME BY WAY OF "USE"
WORK HARD DEVELOPS HARD MUSCLES AS A GENERAL RULE
A SMALL AMOUNT OF NON COOKED GRAINS CAN HELP IF YOUR WORKING HARD, OTHERWISE WHEN NOT WORKING, I WOULD AVOID GRAINS.
BEST BOOKS ARE THE DR. JACKSON BOOKS AND DR. HAY BOOK AND DR. CHRISTOPHER BECAUSE DR. CHRISTOPHER LIKED SOAKED GRAINS. CHRISTOPHER USED THE
HOT WATER BOTTLE METHOD

What minerals would you recommend are important for muscle growth?
ALL NATURAL MINERALS IN SMALL AMOUNTS---THESE COME FROM TREES, HERBS, OCEAN SOURCES….THE HUMAN BODY SEEMS TO NEED A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING---WHAT THEY CALLED THE 1957 CO-Q1O THEORY I BELIEVE EXPLAINS IT BEST;

The ayurvedic doctor prescribed me a herb powder - ashwagandha - for muscle strength and muscle gain, which I took for 2 months but didn't see any effect.
THEN YOU WASTED YOUR $$ OR DID NOT FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTIONS YOU MUST ASSUME AND I SAY HERBS ARE NEVER MORE THAN 1/6TH THE CURE FOR ANYTHING---I ASSUME YOU DO NOT LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA

I am considering resuming that. How long should one take a herb to see if it is helping?
YOU WOULD HAVE TO ASK THE PERSON THAT SOLD IT TO YOU, IT IS NOT AN HERB I HAVE EVER READ ABOUT IN MY PART OF THE WORLD.

SOME FACTS
HUMANS LOOSE THEIR BONES BY WAY OF LYMES EATING YOU ALIVE SINCE YOU WERE IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB
AS YOU LOOSE IMMUNITY, LYMES WILL EAT YOU FASTER
YOUR BONES WILL LOOK LIKE THEY WERE EATEN BY TERMITES

CURVED BONES ARE A SIGN OF LACK OF MINERALS AND WRONG DIET.

NATURAL IODINE IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE HORMONES TO FUNCTION BETTER AND WITH OUT YOUR HORMONES, YOUR BODY WILL FALL APART. A BAD THYROID CAN MAKE YOU FAT OT THIN AND END IN DISASTER EITHER WAY.

DAIRY OF ALL SOURCES WILL ROB YOUR BONES

SUNSHINE IS THE MOST POWERFUL THING FOR YOUR HEALTH-------GET IT ON YOUR ENTIRE BODY SO YOUR HORMONES WILL START TO WORK BETTER-------ALWAYS BE TANNED BY THE SUN……..NOTHING IS MORE POWERFUL.

ALL TREE AND VINE FRUITS ARE DIGESTIBLE---CHEW THEM WELL, EAT PLENTY.

IF YOU NEED WEIGHT---THEN EAT GOOD FOODS. GOOD FOODS ARE ALWAYS GOOD. GOOD FOODS ARE TREE AND VINE FRUITS.

IF YOUR WORKING HARD---THEN YES, SOME NON COOKED GRAINS CAN HELP BUILD A POWERFUL BODY.

BRAZIL NUTS HAVE SOME HISTORY IN INDIA……A MAN INTERVIEWED IN INDIA 50 YEARS AGO WAS 165 YEARS OLD AND WORKED 12 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK AS A BAGGAGE MAN ON A TRAIN-----HE STATED HE ATE 5 BRAZIL NUTS DAILY AS HIS ONLY FOOD SOURCE---I HAVE ZERO REASON TO NOT BELIEVE THAT STORY.

WHAT EVER YOU EAT---CHEW IT WELL.

VEGETABLES ARE NOT FOODS-----IF YOU WANT TO EAT A VEGETABLE I SUGGEST EAT THOSE YOU CAN FIND GROWING WILD IN THE VALLEYS AND WOODS-----I DOUBT IF YOU CIRCLE THE EARTH YOU WILL FIND A VEGETABLE THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO EAT A SECOND TIME.

YOUR SPINE

OBTAIN OR MAKE YOUR OWN INVERSION MACHINE OR AT THE VERY LEAST AN SLANT BOARD-----USE YOUR OWN BODY WEIGHT TO PULL YOUR SPINE LONGER.

WHAT THEY CALL A CHI MACHINE USED 15 MINUTES 3X DAILY IS ONE OF THE BEST EXERCISE MACHINES EVER CREATED--IF YOU CAN AFFORD ONE---USE IT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

HERBS RICH IN NATURAL CALCIUM AND DEEP EARTH MINERALS IS WHAT YOU NEED FROM YOUR SUPPLIER.

SORGHUM IS A VEGETABLE, WHEN LIQUIFIED IT SUPPLIES ALLOT OF MINERALS/SUGARS---NOT IDEAL, BUT BECAUSE IT IS A GRASS, IT IS BETTER THAN ALLOT OF OTHER STUFF PEOPLE EAT.

A TOUCH OF OCEAN MINERALS WILL DO NOT HARM----SEEK A CLEAN SOURCE AND SELF-EXPERIMENT.
SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN IS A PERFECT EXERCISE

NEVER GIVE UP
FIGHT FOR YOUR SPACE ON EARTH

GOOD LUCK

TRY ROLLING DOWN A GRASSY HILL, CLIMBING TREES
HAVE FUN WITH KIDS
USE A TRAMPOLINE
WALK
AVOID MILK LIKE A PLAGUE

DE-WORM THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (3)