CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flushing - when should I stop flushing?

iandthou Views: 458
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,398,962

Re: Liver flushing - when should I stop flushing?

Hi MH. Here are some replies explaining what I do when I do the liver flush. My basic question is, how many liver flushes should one do? Many people benefit from 10 or so. I've done 21 and not seen any change. Andreas Moritz himself advised 20 or 25 flushes, although he began with advising 10-12. I'm still releasing about 100 stones every flush, sometimes more sometimes less. I wonder if I should continue, because I've read of people benefiting a lot after a 100 flushes.

I've done 21 liver flushes over the last 2 years,
OK, SO YOU MUST LIKE THEM

using Andreas Moritz's method.
OK AND I TRIED READING ONE OF HIS SMALL BOOKS LONG AGO AND IT SEEMED LIKE HE JUST COPIED CLARK AND I READ NOTHING THAT HE CAME UP WITH, SO I IGNORED HIM COMPLETELY. SO YOU WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DID.

In short, the protocol is this:

From day 1 to 6, drink 100 ml of apple cider vinegar diluted with about 900 ml of water everyday. Or 1 liter of apple juice. I drink ACV because its just more convenient and cheaper and has less sugar than a liter of apple juice.
On day 6, eat no or little fat and protein, and nothing after 1 pm. Finish the ACV / apple juice by 1 pm. Drink only water after that.
On day 6, at 6 pm, drink epsom salts, about 1 tablespoon in a glass of water. Repeat the dose at 8 pm.
At 10 pm, drink half a cup of olive oil with 3/4ths cup of orange juice. Lie down and try to sleep.
On day 7, repeat the epsom salt dose at 6 am and 8 pm. You get diarrhea which lasts till late afternoon. Resume eating by noon, starting light and going to normal by the next day.
On day 6 and day 7/8, clean your colon with a couple of enemas each day or a colonic each day.
I also take a teaspoon of activated charcoal on the morning of day 7 so that my bowel movements take out as much toxic matter from the liver as possible.
I still have stiffness on my face
OK AND DENTAL IS CLOSEST TO YOUR FACE----SO START WITH YOUR DENTAL HISTORY
YOUR FACE IS ABOVE YOUR NECK---SO EXPLAIN WHAT YOUR CHIROPRACTOR DOES WHEN HE ADJUST YOUR NECK

I have had no dental implants, fillings, or anything. No teeth pulled out. No dental problems.
Chiropracter feels the neck with his fingers and says ďC1 is a bit off to the leftĒ or ďC4 is a bit off to the rightĒ. He does some adjustments, at times with me sitting on a stool, at other times me lying down on his Ďtableí. He also adjusts my thoracic spine Ė where my scoliosis is Ė and sometimes my hips and lumbar spine.
Before this he gets his colleague to massage my neck and upper back, and sometimes another colleague of his does dry needling on the same areas, also kinesthetic taping.

HOW MANY TIMES PER WEEK DO YOU SEE HIM FOR THIS PROBLEM

I saw him three times a week for about two months, but this only helped a little bit. It brought down my symptoms from 6/10 to 5/10, if that explains anything. He said he canít do much more because my scoliosis keeps my muscles in the upper back and neck permanently stiff, despite exercise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (2)