CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbal treatment for pinched nerves

iandthou Views: 117
Published: 7 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,397,778

Re: Herbal treatment for pinched nerves

Hi MH. Thank you for your replies. I have a few more questions.

THIS IS WHY A GREAT CHIROPRACTOR IS AT LEAST 1/6TH OF ANY HELTH SOLUTION

I saw the only two chiropractors in this city. One said my problem has nothing to do with my spine and he can't help me. The other said it is because of a pinched nerve in the cervical spine, and his adjustments helped for 2 hours, but after that I went back to my wrong posture and my symptoms returned. Why doesn't chiropractic effect last?

DOCTORS WITH A S IS ANOTHER PROBLEM AND HOPEFULLY AT LEAST 1 OF YOUR DOCTORS IS YOUR CHIROPRACTOR AND HE IS 40+ YEARS OLD AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.

He is only about 30  !

and when I can hold a forward bending pose for long (perhaps a minute or more), then I feel that the stiffness goes away, and i also feel a twitching of the left eyebrow which brings relief to my symptoms. The twitching may come and go for the whole day after the yoga.
SOUNDS LIKE NERVE ISSUES AND THE WORD "CONSTIPATION" OFTEN COVERS ALL HEALTH SYMPTOMS.

Why do you say constipation? Could you explain?

because I do not want to expose myself to the magnetic field,
MRI / CAT SCANS / X RAY MAKES VERY LITTLE DIFFERENCE WHEN YOU CONSIDER THE DAMAGES DONE TO YOUR THYMUS, CELLS, BRAIN, ETCÖ..

Could you please tell me more about this or refer me to things I can read? Iíve avoided an MRI for 2 years but now I feel I should get it done because I am not getting better and the MRI may explain the reasons for my illness.

Initially one of the medicines I took from these doctors, something based on an extract from gold,
GOLD, SILVER AND ALL HEAVY METALS WILL LEAD TO MONO DISEASES AS YOU LOOSE YOUR IMMUNITY AS YOUR ORGANS CLOG UP WITH HEAVY METALS.

Ayurveda has used metals for a few thousand years, they have a process of purifying metals to make them suitable for the human body. You donít think this is possible?

The reason for the cervical impingement is that I have a mild scoliosis in my thoracic spine

I WAS BORN THAT WAY-----I HATE TO SIT UP, ETC.
NO BIG DEAL AT ALL, SOMETHING YOUR CHIROPRACTOR CAN HELP ALOT WITH.

The chiropractor said that the scoliosis is not treatable unless it is caused by muscular stiffness, but in my case I was born with it so it will stay there all my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)