CureZone   Log On   Join
2 weeks

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as ...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

High PPM Colloidal Silver
3000 To 12,000 Ppm Of Atomic Size Particles Penetrate The To...

Fight Codex with the NHF
Visit the non-profit National Health Federation - fighting CO...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

High Blood Pressure?

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fight Codex with the NHF

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

High Blood Pressure?

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fight Codex with the NHF

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

High Blood Pressure?

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fight Codex with the NHF

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

MH Views: 110
Published: 10 months ago

2 weeks

IF you do your yearly Dr. Hay Orange Juice Fast starting first day of each new year---today you would reach the 14th day and if you were in their clinic of long ago--it would be time to go home………….your education would be simple: when you left, you would know what habits/diets lead to your death and what habits/diets lead to your health………..you would leave with 5x more red blood cells than you started----I CAN ONLY IMAGINE that if we lived according to NATURE that we would have 100x more red blood cells than we do today………..

Today I plan on making my winter food nut butter--------another addition this year will be SALT……

My best teacher preached against SALT USE, with the belief people with cancer are dying because they have all salt and no potassium and that people who eat commercial foods get way too much daily salt to begin with……….for 20 + years I have agreed with that. To ad salt today, I had to search for my salt--luckily SALT is hundreds of thousands of years old to begin with---so no need to worry about shelf life.

Unlike others--the only salt I would even consider using is deep earth salt left over from ancient oceans and I WOULD NEVER want ocean salt taken from the water today---mostly because today the oceans are full of city crap literally and consider all the birds and fish crapping in your ocean salts---THEY CAN HAVE IT----I will choose ancient salts- fish crap dating back pre man, pre city crap.

WHITE salt is never an option and that is what they always use in all your commercial foods---tons of white stuff they call salt.

I do not mind the taste of whole salt, but believed my best teacher when he believed we do not need it and I have done well with no salt shakers for the past 20 years.

WHOLE MINERAL SALT will bring the flavor out even more of the nuts……..

WHY SALT?
Those who push it believe we need new salt and replace our old salt---I can not disagree with that theory, but also understand those salts should be coming from our sweet tree fruit juices and not from the ocean---we are not mermaids…….I have never seen a mermaid in person and all their pictures do not show them any more closely related than gorillas are…so amy theory we came from the salty oceans I DO NOT BUY INTO……

We no more evolved from slime than did our SUN--------he who we call the unknown CREATOR that created our life giving SUN and a planet for us to live on---surely has enough power to create us all on day 1 along with every other living thing on his planet…………"IF" you even know of a person that believes in the big bang theory----you should choose to avoid them the rest of their lives…

There are those out there promoting a toxic use of salt--such as drinking ocean water for 24 hours as a way to poison parasites and hopefully not kill your swell in the process. Their idea is that the extreme alkaline shock will kill your parasites and if you are in fair health and have enough kidneys to survive the treatment and not die---then they call it a CLEANSE…….I consider that far too dangerous……and the idea that if it fails to work properly you could swell up like the marshmallow dough boy as you die---is not worth the chance----BUT, we all know most humans can tolerate daily salt and long ago, really evil people sold or even ate children for their salty blood content. TODAY salt cost pennies and no one has to be eaten today for your salt.

I like the idea of salt through the skin as the better idea---so for 10 years I have used salts and ocean water in my hot tub and no commercial chemicals. THIS WAY your skin allows in what salts your brain wants and no more----BY EATING or DRINKING SALT--we are forcing our brain/blood/body to deal with the toxicity---because too much is always toxic.

SO I have plenty of years of experience with no salt nut butter and this year, I will see if salt in the nuts is a better idea or a bad idea………..bad ideas go to the pigs--literally. Kids came up with a few pet pigs a year ago and they get what we do not eat……pigs will eat just about anything…….they will even eat a human.

I do believe white salt is a major cause for human deaths by way of loosing their kidneys and I assume everyone understands that fat stuck to their butt is salt and water……the trapped salt is surrounded by water as a way to store the salt with out harming the flesh further. Women probably understand stand that subject best--they know about water gain and often they buy tons of salty chip products in their older age. SALT + WATER = FAT when the body is not in great health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)