CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overwhelmed and confused.

Lostme Views: 845
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,397,925

Re: Overwhelmed and confused.

When they just started about 6 months ago I used a lice kit and yes worked for a few days. But other things worked as well to calm them down or chase them away for awhile.. NOW NOTHING WORKS. They have built a tolerance to everything. And they are everywhere. I can take my magnify glass and see them all over my body.. I donít do anything in my home without gloves, but honestly I donít even know if that is keeping my sister and boyfriend safe because they fall off me. Lately I again have these white specs appear stuck on me everywhere. Look like dandruf then I pick it off it turns like gel, then hard and crunchy. I also have other whitish. Specs that creep all over my face and head they get into my eye lids and the other night they filled them up so much that my eyes swelled I could not move my eyes and they bulged out. My nose swelled and I started to get black eyes. My eyes felt like they were going to pop out. I got a headache. I could not push them out as fast as they were going in. Finically I put a hot wash cloth on my eyes for comfort. The damn things melted like butter. When I pulled back the clothe you could see creamy yellowish stuff all over my eyes. They just again start to fill them back up but in a pinch it takes the pain away to melt the

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.984 sec, (1)