CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cortisol Saliva Results

Klauss Views: 199
Published: 13 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,397,915

Re: Cortisol Saliva Results

Hi.
I used to write here frequently during AF recovery.

If you plot the cortisol curve, it will show you the correct shape. A peak in the morning and then it is going down during the day. This is a recovery phase as Dr Lam explained me. The shape of the curve is correct just not high enough.

I also had gastric disturbances. Now i think that the chronic stress that caused the AF was in the gut (i had a bad gut infection while in military. was treated with strong Antibiotics ). All symptoms became much worse with onset of AF.

I tried a protocol by Dr James Wilson based on his "Body Guard" infusion. It worked. Indican test went down to 1. Have you done indican test yet?

Finally i found cleansing protocol based on castor oil. if you click on my name, you will find one of my old posts with description. You may also check with people from the "castor oil" forum. I suggest that castor oil cleansing would be the first step in AF recovery. It washes the walls of small intestines, stagnant bile comes out, heals inflammation, kills fungi, etc.

I also had white coated tongue; always asking doctors (including gastroenterologists) why. No definite answer. always something like: it really depends on what you were eating; it's changing. Chinese acupuncturist said that white coating is OK. Yellow is bad.

NO, coating on the tongue is not OK. The tongue should be pink just like cat's one.

Klauss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)