CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overwhelmed and confused.

willowwhite Views: 1,377
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,397,652

Re: Overwhelmed and confused.

I did get 2 positive stool tests, so that is how I found out about the Ascaris and protozoa. An MD identified the hookworms. The skin issues I had to research myself. I started with a few rounds of albenza and ivermectin prescribed by doctors, but not enough to stop anything. I then went to Dr. Yu in St. Louis and got heavy dosing. Mostly, the protocols can be found here on CZ by various people who have worked thru their parasite problems and are kind enough to post here what works for them. ICU has posted some protocols here that many seem to have found effective. In my case, I found the little black worm things went away with the albenza and ivermectin, plus I soaked in Epsom Salt baths with either Mule Team Borax or cider vinegar added, sometimes I added hydrogen peroxide. Then I would air dry in front of a heater.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)