CureZone   Log On   Join
smart worms outsmarted, and they won't be able to have the last of me

Views: 2,723
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,397,684

smart worms outsmarted, and they won't be able to have the last of me

Hi, thanks for the laugh about your professor calling you Stein... :-)

You sound like an intelligent person and a nice person. I completely sympathize about not wanting to put your dog on the ground, that would be kind of sad. The baby wipes is really a good idea now that I think more about it., I once considered a cork from a wine bottle and then decided I had officially lost my mind. And I thought of the soft foam earplugs, thank goodness. If it weren't such a long term nightmare, of potential reinfection as you mentioned, it would be laughable on the surface. Imagine people putting corks up their asses, LOL. But when you're exhausted from not getting sleep and don't feel good and it's affecting functioning, then that's not so funny.
I cannot bear to let myself look at close up microscopic pictures of parasites, I started crying. Compared to some of the other nasty stuff out there, pinworms is technically kindergarten compared to some other monster stuff.

by the way, I had diarrhea the first day on Pyrantel pamoate as well, on both rounds. I am sure that everyone is different in their body's reaction to it, I had minor cramps the first day, I think that's normal. you could also try to eat more beans of any kind, especially with high fiber like lentils or black beans, because that makes people poop more and it also prevents diarrhea.
In the beginning I ate a daily tablespoon of FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth powder, which also makes people poop better, and it works well. Just make sure you never get the non-food grade diatomaceous earth that is meant to be used outdoors to kill insects, because that's not good for anyone to eat and I would probably get very ill. But when I ate food grade diatomaceous earth (DE) and I never got ill, not even once. Supposedly it helps with making the colon unsuitable for parasites, but from my experience taking it for a couple of weeks daily, I don't think that it really killed much, it did not cure pinworms.

Please excuse my old phone microphone dictation, it's sometimes duplicates what I spoke into my phone, sorry.

However DE did help me stop having diarrhea issues and definitely makes people poop a couple times a day which is actually good for you. But from my experience taking it for a couple of weeks daily, I don't think that it really killed much, it did not cure pinworms. However it did help me stop having diarrhea issues and definitely makes people poop a couple times a day which is actually good for you. I used non-food grade outdoors DE and it decimated all the carpenter ants that had been trying to get into my residence and this poor tree and it dehydrates them. It's a nice non-chemical pesticide that you can use in the garden. Just be very sure that if you ever decide to eat diatomaceous earth, that the bag clearly is labeled food grade. It basically looks like and taste like dirt, but it does help with regular bowel movements. I really rambled on there about that. DE is made up of microscopic diatoms from the bottom of the ocean (?) and slice up worms skin. To our strong colon though, it's like sand rolling across, no big deal.
I continue to sometimes be amazed and then shocked at how much there is to learn about what is really going on inside of us and around us. I just get tired of the little bugs everywhere, the little things, the damn pinworms, microscopic eggs, it frustrates me to no end because I just want to choke the heck out of it and I can't even see it! I am seriously considering ordering a cheap microscope from Amazon to analyze things in my poop, I have really crossed over to the threshold of insanity, but then again, maybe this society's definition of insanity is actually really smart. Is it really paranoid? Or is it really smart?!

I don't know anymore, I feel like I know too much sometimes now. I also want to learn more about Liver Flushes get rid of liver flukes (parasites). Wth?!?
It's like this whole other world that's been living inside of us, this whole time. I don't mind an animal wanting to eat me for dinner, but I definitely have a problem with things that want to live inside of my body like it's their house. It just goes beyond words.

OK, sorry enough ranting...

You could also try to eat more beans of any kind, especially with high fiber like lentils or black beans ( I encourage everyone and Stein, to try to avoid processed foods if you can to get your fiber, it will have a more powerful effect then bran flakes) , because that makes people poop more and it also prevents diarrhea..
You are probably right about the worms creating an effect on your colon to try to prevent expulsion, I do know for sure that the medical lab somehow figured out got all kinds of worms and parasites including pinworms, literally probably right about the worms creating an effect on your colon to try to prevent expulsion, I do know for sure that a medical lab somehow figured out that all kinds of worms and parasites including pinworms, literally inject their hormones into the colon (the little evil selfish bastards!) and the colon is connected to the nerves and spinal cord in the brain, which is supposed to make us crave Sugar which feeds them. It frightens me the things that tiny are actually smarter than you would think. It's weird. How can a worm be smart? Well, it is. Now all I need to know to completely go crazy is to find out that they understand English. OK just kidding... Maybe I could write them a strongly worded letter, or an eviction notice to leave my colon.

Somewhere in my research, I will never forget it, I saw a picture of an ant with some kind of mold or fungus that was tan, and it was clumping itself on both of its little antennae. The ant was called a zombie because the mold or fungus injected signals to make it walk into certain leaves where it would likely be eaten and then the fungus could reproduce in the thing that ate it. At that point I knew that the movie alien is all too close to reality on the lower level. where it would likely be eaten and then the fungus could reproduce in the thing that ate it. At that point I knew that the movie alien is all too close to reality on a lower level.

Don't even get me started on Demodex, but I want to let people know and you that most humans have tiny mites in their nose pores, scalp, eyelash pores and eyebrows and in the dark they mate and they eat our skin cells and walk really slowly. .they are technically related to spiders (screaming in my mind thinking about that), I almost threw up when I read that. I was like are you serious?! Well I will definitely kill all of their little cousins when it warms up again and I see any spiders, I will call myself natures balance of keeping their populations and check. I am more than happy to become a serial bug killer, dammit.

I borrowed someone else's idea about putting coconut oil on my eyelids where my lashes connect, the next morning I had little tiny brown gunk at the ends of my lashes which I realized it was them running away from the lash follicles full of coconut oil; I wiped them off and threw them away, smile.

I remember a few times I lost it and actually spoke out loud and raised my voice looking at my lower abdomen and said dammit this is my body not yours get out or die worms! I do not want to be a biome, I certainly do not want to be a public zoo either. Craziness.

They need to tell people about this stuff, starting in school like in junior high. Millions of people have millions of parasites and have no idea. They really need to start explaining to people about parasites and meat, eggs, the wonders of eating coconut and coconut oil, mixing Teatree oil with coconut and olive oil on the scalp to kill Demadex for example. (Warning...tea tree oil 100% undiluted can burn your skin for real after more than 10 minutes) it is much safer to dilute 100% tea tree oil in olive oil and-or coconut oil to put on the face or scalp. Since I've become a complete research nerd, I took a screenshot pictures of certain medical research, such as some scientist guys in a lab that successfully kill Demadex mites in and diluted 100 percent Teatree oil in under four minutes. However, people that would apply tea tree oil undiluted on a cotton overnight woke up with 2nd degree burn where the cotton they taped on to their face for hours. So just a word of caution for anyone in the future using undeluded tea tree oil, don't leave it on your skin for more than five minutes, and better to mix it. A few days ago I rubbed my nose and my cheeks with undiluted 100 percent tea tree oil and even though I don't have a rash or any visible sign of damage, underneath my layer of skin sometimes it feels slightly burning, then gets better. So it's really potent stuff to be careful with. However I am quite pleased with the results of now learning and fighting off potential Demadex mites with coconut oil. I have been rubbing coconut or oil all over my face twice a day, and it moisturizes and it feels so good. Coconut oil is so fantastic. It is also antibacterial and antiviral. When I thought well maybe it's my imagination about Demadex, the three times that I have put coconut oil in my Islets and eyelash follicles, with each successive morning, there is less and less little brown stuff at the ends of my lashes. So it's like it's been getting rid of the tiny little Demodex that have been living in my eyelash follicles.

Am I obsessed? Absolutely yes.
Do I have reason to be obsessed? Absolutely!! Sometimes I get scared and creeped out by what I learn, and then just stop thinking and watch TV. But really I want to know more, to treat my body and have less parasites. By the way, anyone that you have intimate relations with, can get some parasites like Demadex from each other.

If you start dating someone new, inspect them in the light thoroughly. Just tell them that your admiring them, LOL. Laughing.
I'm almost afraid to kiss anyone thinking about all the damn bacteria we all have in our mouths. Animals have parasites too.

Sometimes I think parasites also have parasites too possibly. It's like a zoo.
Maybe I should start naming them if I can get rid of them.
Charlie, stop hitting your brother! If I have to repeat myself again I'm turning this car around. You're grounded! Etc.
Oh no, I don't want them to be grounded.

I wish there was someway that I could make them just leave all at once like a parade down my bed and out the door.

Since Turpentine mixed with honey is like a bait for them, maybe I could pour some honey around my little butt and they will all come crawling out and I could catch them? I should get that on video and put it on YouTube, then I could show my damn useless doctor that it's not just anxiety.

I do have two different worms I passed over a month ago when I did the Turpentine with honey, and I put them in two separate airtight sealed plastic bags. I could bring those and show them to my doctor and explain that I dug them out of my poop from the toilet. I'd love to see the look on his face. Me..."So doc, are these critters 'anxiety'?!"

Part of me is writing this because I did cry so many tears and I know other people have, are crying, or will cry. This is to try to help people cope with a little humor.

I made myself laugh a little bit about my previous job and the really mean bully lady there, and I thought even though I don't have a criminal record, one day what if I just finally snap and use my self as a biological weapon by farting in her mouth, how would I explain that to the judge? LOL.

probably the only positive thing about pinworms, is that while you have them, if it gets down to it and someone is being heartless and cruel to you, you can make the news by holding him/her down and farting in their mouth to give them pinworms. Try writing the headline for that newspaper article. Omg.

This is what happens to someone who's had pinworms four months and finally just starts winning and finally defeated them. You start to get a little comical and weird about it, but if you have pinworms you know what I'm talking about, it's like you've been through soooo much you just need to laugh!

I want to help people learn about parasites and meat, eggs, the wonders of eating coconut and coconut oil, mixing Teatree oil with coconut and all of oil on the scalp to kill Demadex for example.
It's a whole different reality that's been there the whole time. Someone joked we should never really feel lonely anymore, it was semi-funny, but sad, and then infuriating. What's even more upsetting and infuriating is all these doctors that either don't know what the heck they're doing about parasites, or don't even realize that they themselves have them, or even what to do. Most doctors are not even told in medical school about non-pharmaceutical options. I'm not saying that prescription meds are useless, obviously Pyrantel pamoate is a pharmaceutical med and it works well. But there are also so many other things to use in conjunction with that that are easier on the body and less expensive and you don't have to go to the doctor to get it.
Some people are taking horse do you warmer ivermectin, but I caution anyone who takes it to never take the entire full dose, it's a very big deal and it causes what they call scattering of worms as they go to different parts of the body to run away from the ivermectin. It's really serious stuff but from my limited understanding it can work to help people with things worse than pinworms.

It has been cathartic to share with you in a couple of other people here. I guess we all help each other not just with tips on how to get better but also to help each other know that you're not crazy for feeling upset, or just insane sometimes from having stupid creatures it has been cathartic to share with you in a couple of other people here. I guess we all help each other not just with tips on how to get better but also to help each other know that you're not crazy for feeling upset, or just insane sometimes from having stupid creatures try to live in are:'s and then come out our bed every night. That would make anyone in saying or as the doctors say 'have anxiety.' Like no kidding doc, if you had worms crawling out your butt every night you have anxiety too. At least they're tiny, be scary if they're really big. At this point I would be happier fighting off a grizzly bear, at least I could see him.

What is amazing is that the more successful I am, the more I want to share with people and help them not suffer. All of this for free because I care because I empathize. Certain medical conditions should not require going to a doctor and paying them a bunch of money you don't have.

So for anyone and everyone, when you get feeling much better, try and share some pass it on. Kindness still exists, some people still carry the light in the world. To hell with greedy doctors that don't do anything for you or too lazy to research. Learn from other people and you can be your own doctor.

Anyway, to try to help you and anyone else that reads our house, something I thought of when I read over your comments, if you Vacuum (better!) be super paranoid and wear a soft cloth medical mask over your mouth and nose, maybe even sunglasses over your eyes, and definitely those gloves when you empty out your vacuum cleaner that very likely has little tiny microscopic eggs everywhere...DONT INHALE!
Be super paranoid and wear a soft cloth medical mask over your mouth and nose, maybe even sunglasses over your eyes, and definitely those gloves when you empty out your vacuum cleaner that very likely has little tiny microscopic eggs everywhere mixed in with other stuff vacuumed off the floor, I went outside With my homemade hazmat outfit that I'm sure the neighbor thought was very weird, and carefully emptied out the contents into a separate plastic bag and then slowly and carefully tied the plastic bag and put it in the garbage bin. It pays to be a bit obsessive and paranoid with this condition.

It's interesting to think that maybe different people around not just America but maybe even around the world are reading over our posts and feeling help again. Getting the ideas they need to cure themselves of these crazy pinworms. Makes me feel good and happy.

When I sleep tonight, I might ponder on if pinworms have been around for thousands of years, picturing that Tyrannosaurus rex rubbing its giant itchy butt when I sleep tonight, I might ponder on if pinworms have been around for thousands of years, picturing that Tyrannosaurus rex rubbing it's itchy but on a tree, and I will smile knowing that I thought of soft foamy ear plugs to fight the worms, but I feel sorry for the T-Rex that lost its sleep.

One more thing, you know how they say that when people die in their buried in their grave that worms eat them? Well I say hell no, I'm going to put it in my will to cremate me.

No more worms, they cannot have the last of me, ha ha.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

14.406 sec, (9)