CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pyrantel Pamoate, pinworms and dog deworming

Stein2017 Views: 2,814
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,397,681

Re: Pyrantel Pamoate, pinworms and dog deworming

LOL...I have not been called Stein since High School...that was what my Physics professor use to say when he wanted to call me out on something!

I have already factored in my dog Niko as well. He gets a monthly heartworm and general de-worming pill, though dogs can not get pinworms nor transmit...Tapeworms and other roundworms, yes definitely. And it is a risk I take having him sleep with me....but I do take precautions best I can...I wouldn't have the heart to put him on the ground now after 9 years and frankly he would be miserable and would disrupt my sleep further. But you are right to speak the concern.

As for the re-infection aspect, my theory is that 80% of the problem is that it never really goes away unless you take the drastic measure we are taking and 20% is due to reinfection do not cleaning or addressing the environment sufficiently. But my theory is that everyone here never got rid of them and the replication process is what is preventing them from going away. So regardless, I think we are on the right track. I am going to clean my house today for the 120th time in 3 months, but after this, it will be light cleaning and cautious behavior in the bathroom to prevent reinfection.

A good sign today...not to be graphic, but I got mild diarrhea from the medicine, which I actually think is a good thing...my other theory is that as the worms are trying to survive, they create a terrain in your gut that produces constipation to prevent their expulsion. So making sure that you take the appropriate measures to go to the bathroom 2 to 3 times a day is critical in resolving this condition as well. It is such a complicated delicate dance and not in my wildest dreams did I envision the lengths I was going to have to take to deal with this situation.

Anyway, good luck to everyone. Feel free to contact me on tip or tricks as well...while I use baby wipes to prevent the worms from exiting from my anal passage, #175645 use ear plugs. Whatever does the trick is key....For me, I have had situations where the worms try to get around the blockage and I wouldn't want them to escape especially while I was sleeping.

Safe experiments in getting back to ourselves and fully living again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

5.922 sec, (2)