CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overwhelmed and confused.

Cimber38 Views: 1,195
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,397,605

Re: Overwhelmed and confused.

The white crystals are the dead parasites coming out of your skin. That is what you feel crawling when they are alive .The body pushes them out and the skin sloughs off. I had these come out of my scalp massively after treating for parasites for a few months. It is maddening that the medical community refuses to address this issue. You will have to take medications like fenbendazole(albendazole,doxycycline and ivermectin for about 3 years to clear this up totally. That's the reality of it. There is no quick treatment that works. It will gradually get better. Also when you have die off your body goes into flight or fight and you feel very stressed, like an emotional wreck and like jumping out of your skin. The parasites release tons on chemicals and hormones into us when they die. The more you kill the worse the die off is. it gets easier with each kill. I know right now you feel like you are living your worst nightmare and cant wake up. I don't know what they are for sure but I had the tiny black worms, the white specks emerge from skin and alot of other symptoms. You are not alone. This is something new. You have to fight them nonstop it's a battle. Stay strong.Keep taking the meds, rest as much as you can. Drink lots of lemon water and take milk thistle and amino acids to support healing. Stay strong. Remember we are stronger than a worm!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)