CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High Dose Vitamin C
Joeski Views: 3,273
Published: 3 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,278,849

Re: High Dose Vitamin C

Iím a month in from suffering from chronic mold / mycotoxins exposure . Iíve been so ill I did not know if life would ever been the same . After 4 I.V. Treatments I do feel better and better after the treatment , with the vit C I.V itís my understanding you much also use binder such as agravative charcoal to bind toxins in the stomach and bind them out. Eating very clean and help and keep your immune system up . Holistic doctors seem to be the ones who will treat mold poisoning which gets very expensive, Unless youíre lucky enough to have insurance and find a medical doctor that will treat it for you. Medical doctors do not study toxic mold exposure in their learning. DO doctors do study it and treat it from what Iíve learned . Itís a long road but you just have to do these things and anything that seems right to you .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

2.313 sec, (1)