CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: finally killed pinworms!!!

TJTJ Views: 2,673
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,397,408

Re: finally killed pinworms!!!

You do the enemas once a day, 6 days in a row. First You do a 2 L enema with clean water 22 degrees Celsius, wich You donít hold at all, it is just for cleaning, followed by the tea enema- 20 grams of leaves boiled in 1 L water for 15 mins, let it cool to 40- 42 degrees Celsius, before inserting put 30 drops of eucalyptus essential oil in it,
Try to hold for 10- 15 mins.
I personally couldnít do that 6 days in arrow, I did it every 3. or 4. day and never could hold it more than 1 minute, although I really tried my best! I really think this is the best method, as it really kills the rope worms too, as all the others living in the intestine, and eucalyptus has a very powerful antiinflamatory effect.
I did that on empty stomach after i ate only capsules with drops ( eucalyptus essential oil/ Wermut tincture and fresh grounded cloves 10 drops and 2 tsp/ Myrrhe essential oil 10 drops)
At night I inserted a big garlic in my anus in wich I sticked a toothpick 20 times, I didnít put coconut oil because I thought it may make a filter on the garlic. Let the garlic take air before inserting it, it produces arginine .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

29.703 sec, (1)