CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: finally killed pinworms!!!

Views: 2,851
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,397,036

Re: finally killed pinworms!!!

Hi, sure I am in remission but continued to use the 24 hour strategy using the soft foamy earplugs inside a cut off glove finger with coconut oil about an inch into the anus as a block to any pinworms trying to get out to lay eggs. I continue to make sure that I go up to a full month of this, to be absolutely sure. The only possibility is that even while I'm doing this I could have still in hailed unknown microscopic eggs and a whole new batch of them may appear in a week or two, and then I would have to repeat the entire process for a month again.

Hopefully not though. I am sorry that I do not feel comfortable talking on the phone with someone from here, it's just too embarrassing and this form keeps it safe. Hope you can understand that.

Word of advice for anyone and everyone: at the end I had used about 2 feet length of yarn, one end to tie around what part of the glove finger is still hanging out of the anus and then tying the other part around my upper thigh to make sure that it does not get lost in the colon.
I did end up having one disappear inside, the paranoid part of me wondered if one of the bigger stronger worms somehow pulled in as if to try to fight back, but then again that might have just been my fear. Either way they can't pull up the whole thing if it's tied around my thigh with yarn, they're not that strong! Unless they develop teeth, then that would be creepy.
I can never again watch any of the old alien movies with Sigourney Weaver, because now I know there are things like that in real life. Wow. Good luck everyone.
It's a very weird feeling but hey it's working, so crazy times call for crazy measures I guess.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

17.125 sec, (1)