CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: finally killed pinworms!!!

jules105 Views: 2,946
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,394,950

Re: finally killed pinworms!!!

Thank you for all your information and sharing your experience. I have deep internal nests of pinworms for years. I did try Pyrantel Pamoate for a while, I took 2.5 tsp./day, the weight-based dosage. I decided to take the dose once a week until I felt better - once I did it three days in a row. It did help quell the itching but maybe only for a couple of days. Problem was I would feel quite sick after taking it, for a day or two, but that was ok, but each week I would feel sicker than the previous time, then I took it and was very very ill so that I decided to quit taking it. I bought a big bottle online from a pet store. So I am still confused as to whether the Pyrantel Pamoate or the Turpentine, as far as taking things orally, which one was the final solution? or do you do a combination of both? Maybe I didn't take enough of the Pyrantel Pamoate, maybe I would need to take 8 TBs - would I take that as one dose in a day?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.750 sec, (1)