CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Manganese
 

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...



Atomic Colloidal Silver
High PPM Works: Trillions of Silver Atoms attached to water mo...



Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !



Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...



Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses



Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...



Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.



Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...



Atomic Colloidal Silver
High PPM Works: Trillions of Silver Atoms attached to water mo...



Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !



Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...



Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses



Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...



Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.



Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...



Atomic Colloidal Silver
High PPM Works: Trillions of Silver Atoms attached to water mo...



Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !



Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...



Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses



Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...



Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.


  Views: 615
Published: 14 months ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,394,981

Re: Manganese


p.s., that was pretty slick what Josephson wrote about toxicity of vitamin D, wasn't it ? Keep in mind he was an MD with decades of clinical experience and he obviously read alot. Consider the possibility that what he wrote is true (which it probably is), and then consider that some people taking Iodine might also be taking vitamin D, either in their American diet of "fortified foods" or in pill form. Could the toxic effects of vitamin D supplementation (such as what's in commercial "milk" and other products) be exacerbating the system in some people so that when they take a little iodine, their system goes haywire ? There is a high chance this same line of thought possibility applies to other things people supplement with, that they really don't need to be taking. So, don't ever give me any crap about how Iodine causes this or that - the problem is elsewhere in these people's polluted bodies. Don't believe me ? Look at vitamin B1, discover its content in foods that are highest in B1, and ask yourself "how much vitamin B1 would a normal person eating a normal healthy Diet ever consume in a day? " You come up with about 2milligrams. Yet, when you go to the vitamin stores for vitamin B1 pills, the lowest amount in a pill on the shelf is 100 mg, fifty times the amount a normal person would ever ingest in a day. What is the effect of that ?? What if people take 50 times the B1 they should be getting, on a chronic basis ?? Do the same analysis for other "vitamins", and read what's on the side of your cereal box or other "fortified" bread, pizza, or grain products, then, tell me about how Iodine is the problem, when these people are overloading themselves unnecessarily with a myriad of so-called nutrients / vitamins that they mostly don't need to be taking at all, because, like many out there, they don't want to take the time to.... read.
Iodine is the canary in the coal mine, if a little bit of Iodine flips your body out, you have other issues than iodine. About 90% of the people who supplement iodine have no problem. The remaining 10% should be grateful for having learned that they have something wrong elsewhere, and blaming iodine isn't a effective remedy. The "conspiracy" people might say, that vitamins are only legal because the evil ones put false forms of them into the food supply, and offer vitamin pills containing normal nutrients at astronomically high levels which chronically poison the system - that's what the evil one would do, right ?
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.344 sec, (2)