CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnesium oil is a rip off scam!

Views: 2,448
Published: 15 months ago

This is a reply to # 1,775,182

Re: Magnesium oil is a rip off scam!

Just in case people are still reading this thread - not sure about sulphur etc that others mentioned, but mag oil absolutely works for me!!

I follow a keto diet and my body no longer had to hold on to so much water. Out with the water goes electrolytes (same with athlete's who sweat them out), so I use mag oil to keep me from getting cramps. It absolutely is absorbed through my skin. Also it is key to use every day, or often. Be prepared for a sting and slight burning sensation from the salt - goes away as your deficiency does. I make a mix of half and half mag oil and set n me free body wrap solution. Keeps skin tight. I put it on after I shower every day. This is more convenient for me than epsom baths.

Other benefits I can vouch for:

Gets rid of leg cramps

Far less bloat

Makes me skinnier (some believe it heals insulin issues, I believe that is the case here)

Calms my anxiety, others say cured their depression

Amazing on fine lines/wrinkles

Eliminates varicose veins + skin tags.

Cheers! 😀

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)