CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long before people on de-wormer see parasites coming out?

jules105 Views: 1,351
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,522,290

Re: How long before people on de-wormer see parasites coming out?

Thank you for this detailed post, though I see it is very old. I am getting ready to do three days of stool samples. I guess I am going to purge with fleet phospho-soda as I have heard that is the best way to get a proper test result - sample from the 4th-12 evacuation when purging. Many parasites like e. histolytica (which I was diagnosed with by a tropical lab in the 90s but refused treatment by doctor) hide out in the cecum and need to be purged out. I also know that I have deep internal nests of pinworms - from years and years ago - occasionally live worms will come out, but usually I don't see them. When I try cleansing I get terrible anal itching. I wonder what is the best way to have this pinworm infestation diagnosed? Since I am doing the stool tests starting tomorrow, I have been avoiding any antiparasitics for three weeks now. cayenne pepper is antiparasitic so I cannot take it I guess as it may negatively affect my stool tests. But I have also heard that the purging you do before a colonoscopy cleans out all the evidence of parasites so often get false negative tests from colonoscopy. So I am wondering if purging for three consecutive days will get the evidence out or be too much purging?? very confused. Thanks for any help or comments.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.734 sec, (1)