I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism some 14 years back and dutifully commenced taking thyroxine.
In the past decade, the dose has only been increased slightly, so that currently I am on:
100mg x 5 days
150mg x 2 days
I am starting a complete Water Fast tonight, with the following wish list of problems which I hope said fast will help with:
I'm starting a complete fast in 30 minutes: midnight East Australian time, 29th November, 2017.
Here is a post you might have already read, just giving you some background on me:
1. Liver and lung scarring,
2. Digestive woes.
3. Lifelong tinitus, which is worsening,
4. Periodic involuntary limb movement syndrome, which has robbed me of sleep for 45 years,
5. Arthritis in knees, fingers and toes,
6. Severe lower back pain
1. what happens if i keep taking thyroid meds while in ketosis?
2. what happens if I stop taking meds during fast?
3. does anyone know of someone verifiably having cured themselves of H.ism BY STRICT Water Fast ie: I am specifically NOT interested in hearing about Intermittent fasting or ANY OTHER fasting regime, because, for all sorts of reasons, I am going to do a COMPLETE fast, that is, fast till my fat reserves (ample supply) run out and I hit my true hunger.