CureZone   Log On   Join
Levamisole urgent HELP !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
pfa48 Views: 1,323
Published: 4 years ago

Levamisole urgent HELP !

Hello all, Iím a newbie whoís been following topics related to systemic infection; with particular interest in mattk3ís protocols for white and red worms.

I have a systemic hyper-infection of roundworms (passed in stool), Tapeworm (most of symptoms evidenced together with incredible weight , etc), red worms and threadworms, in addition to widely dispersed encysted larva (passed in stool and visually on back of neck, arms etc). An initial dose of pyrantel from CVS together with garlic produced roundworms, threadworms, cysts, and cylindrical whitish/at times yellowish eggs in stool which were in two stool samples sent for test by my doctor. Like many people, they both came back Ďnegativeí. I canít afford ELISA tests.

Realizing I was on my own, I tried a few rounds of ICUís Iver,valbazen, prazi, bactrim, doxy. Couldnít source niclosamide. No improvement but I believe it was Iver (pour on) that produced stools of treadworms and eggs during the courses. Also unsuccessful with 2 courses of Zymex for the Tapeworms .

The initial pyrantel and garlic, followed by the courses have resulted in a scattering to the extremities that has reached an extreme level. Particularly scary is an unrelenting streaming of small (I believe) Tapeworms and threadworms to my head through my left side into ears, nose all headed for the eyes and brain. This has been going on for a few months and Iím getting head pains, Ďcracklingsí, and severe discomfort which make it obvious that itís only a matter of time before a seizure. Iíve already suffered 3 strokes before I became aware I had an infestation.

The courses also threatened them enough that a medium size lump at the back of my neck diagnosed in the last 10 years or so as a lipoma/fatty tissue by two doctors and an ultra sound, became activated and with aggressive tiny (I think threadworms) headed for the eyes, through my nose, ears and cranium.

Thereís absolutely no doubt in my mind that had it not been for Colloidal Silver gel applied constantly to my eyes in the last 6 weeks, Iíd be blind by now.

My pH seems pretty steady at about 6.5. I have been taking as many of the listed vitamins and supplements as I can afford; obtained prazi (not sure of its quality or effectiveness), nPPZ, and ordered DEC. Iím about to order Oxben. I SEE THE IMPORTANCE OF THE ROLE OF LEVAMISOLE, AS EXPLAINED, BUT HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO GET A RELIABLE PRODUCT

Not asking for a publicly disclosed source, but a private PM would be very greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (2)