CureZone   Log On   Join
IV drips of vitamin and nutrions with candida overgrove

armani85 Views: 144
Published: 9 months ago

IV drips of vitamin and nutrions with candida overgrove

Hi guys ! i have some idea to help and boost my immuny system and body to fight candida , i have saw that fasting or low calory diet its complete oposit , body is weak and candida is flare i saw changes in my yest infections on body when its flare when its die off so fast definitly is not good for me , whenever i eat good carbs vegies some fresh fruits imiditly my infections clear up so body fights , weak body cant fight , i know im very poor and low in vitamins and minerals , BUT i cant take them cant suplement them cuz they are been stolen by bugs and candida so oral suplementation is complete worst for candida , im wondering if its actuly can be TRUE that systemic candida is real in not immunoprest peoplese ,and i wana try IV drips vitamin/mineral suplementation but wondering if its true abaout that all systemic candida is it realy in our blood and imune system dont see it ? i talk with my MD he belives in candida but unfurtunaly he wont give me any RX drugs... but atleast he belive ,but he told me that i have candida overgroth in my GUT thats why i have all systemic symptoms cuz of toxins and egsistend of that yeast but its not in the blood stream , if it will be in the blood stream i would be f***ed up and ill. he told me to rebalance my gut and this is he told me no reason to take suplements cuz body wont absorb it. and he sugest IV drips ,

what u guys think it is real or not abaout systemic overgroth , it realy can be spread to our organs and CNS without any reaction of immune system ? im just affriad cuz B complex make my candida hell of worst even small those , what if i take big dose like people b100 it will deffinitly kill me , im worried if it can be same on IV drips...

BTW i was on 3 day protocol of zentel 1x 400mg per day and i was scare of hell to take it cuz of die off but realy ? i didnt fell NOTHING , so i think my problem is not parasites...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)