CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Insane stuck throat feeling for months now. Help needed on figuring it out!

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 1,491
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,390,808

Re: Insane stuck throat feeling for months now. Help needed on figuring it out!

Case 4: Everything is working right but you're misinterpreting the symptoms.

Low selenium due to mercury or other metals. Though selenium binds tightest to Hg iirc.

Could be toxic and or ionized selenium floating around, and then whenever you put selenium in it just gets sucked into the mercury black hole.

Also some of the detox symptoms I'm seeing with Iodine I suspect are it bouncing heavy metals around or forming weak bonds due its extreme reactivity. This isn't necessarily a bad thing but just food for thought.

Why not have hair tests as part of the Iodine unofficial protocol to see what's going on instead of guessing - especially for the outliers who are not responding well. I'm placing money down that we will see a lot of them are extremely heavy metal toxic retention toxicity candidates.

How do these people react to sulfur? Any correlation between sulfur reactions and difficult Iodine detox?

Something stuck in throat is one of the gallstone symptoms as well. Tie ins: sulfur problems, heavy metals, lack of bile flow, iodine stirring up junk and liver is clogged so there is no exit route.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.750 sec, (1)