You must drink plenty of water especially when taking DE. I have been taking DE for over a year now.I have made the mistake of not staying hydrated as well as not staying consistent with the DE. My advice to anyone taking DE is to stay consistent and stay hydrated.One tablespoon a day works awesome but you must work your way up to it and drink plenty of fluids. If you are not taking DE stay hydrated! !!!
Parasites like to take advantage of the dehydrated and find places to hide. Which makes it difficult to get rid of the buggers. Stay strong stay positive and dont give up. When you give up in the middle of a cleanse thats when the parasites like to really dig in to your body and not let go. Believe me I had made that mistake and it has only made the journey harder.