CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida infection without antibiotics

armani85 Views: 147
Published: 12 months ago

Candida infection without antibiotics

Hi , im always ciurius , it is possible to have candida overgroth without any
gastric problems like diareha , constipation etc. and second it is posible to got candida without using any anitbiotics in before ? im just wondering why it actuly came to me i never use Antibiotics , never eat sweets , maybe 3-4 tiems at year like vacation , christmas , weeding. prevent helthy life style gym etc. the only thing is comeing to me is i have some other isuse immunology issue , or some other illnes like lyme or other bacteria , i dont know if there is any good to fight with candida if its realy not the problem and its a "cuz" of something else. the only thing i can discrabte to me what i think it was wrong i use to use lots of proteins isolete powders , lots of chemicly staf for bodybuilders like pre workouts i stop it nearly 6months cuz realsed what shit it is realy in thoses boxes you never now thease days what they put inside there ...and second i remember i got some major strest 3 years ago i have lack of sleap depreset ,and what i saw in next day was fungal infection on my tounge , and i mean it was typical fungal invection not just white coated . i heal it with nystatin from my DR. and strest go away cuz all goes ok , but from that moment i feal that my body is crashed from that day , i cant get up on my feat. i have better days and harder days, but all evencly go to that period of 2-3 weaks of masive stres, it just kill something in me , kill the life ...

these days i have recourent fungal in my feats and groin wich i cant heal...its so depresed

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (1)