CureZone   Log On   Join
Cold dog... 2 vets says its a bad disc without MRI. But shes freezing. OPC(not in stock?!) just in case?

dflux Views: 179
Published: 13 months ago

Cold dog... 2 vets says its a bad disc without MRI. But shes freezing. OPC(not in stock?!) just in case?

Im not a vet. But its just... i never quite understood how a indoor dog could have developed this over night. Went to bed find, woke up looking like hell. Dog is a doberman(7.5 years old). They said its in her neck. She does indeed appear in pain when she moves her neck. Its been 2 months now. I thought she was getting better. But seems like her better turned to worst. She pants in pain when moving in certain positions. She was on predizone and they said crate her for 3 months to restrict movement. Wel i havent crated her at all and i dont feel good about putting my dog in pain in a cage restricted from the family in case shes dying.

I have been giving her black seed oil and gelatin daily. I went to give her some just now. We are all sick in the house, i got home and almost missed todays dose. The dog is freezing cold. Ive covered her in blankets right now. Im beginning to think what is going on in her neck is not a disc problem. I can't feel any masses. Her stool seems find right now.

I would like to give her OPC in the worse case scenario. I remember people giving it to their dogs on the oleander soup list. They have been out of stock for the liquid over a month now(that ive checked). No site news udates till 2007.

Are they still selling OPC? The capsules say in stock. Any alternative sources?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.454 sec, (1)