CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help!!! Hair falling out from nascent iodine. Help!!!

Shaneson85 Views: 771
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,390,035

Re: Help!!! Hair falling out from nascent iodine. Help!!!

Yeah these doctors opposite within reference range values. Instead of symptoms. They only know what they've read in a book. It's ignorant and reckless practice. I suppose I could say the same of myself with the Iodine usage. I'm seeing an Endo on wed. I just keep wondering if my hair is gonna hold out in time. Everything I've researched in the past two weeks points to just a couple things.
1. The usuage of the Iodine for two months set the bromide loose in my blood and it's surfacing with Acne and apparently it accumulates in the oil glands of the hair follicles. Acne and hair loss are definitely bromide detox symptoms as I read. It all fits
2. Heavy usuage of Iodine has pushed me into a Hypothyroidism state. I mentioned my T3 and T4 normal but my TSH is a .944 range is .450-4.050. So near the bottom I'm at. It's common people who have Hypothyroidism to lose hair suddenly
3. I have an auto immune disorder. Or again hoshimotos.

My head tends to itch intermitteny. Cheeks are flushed a lot and I have red bumps or Acne on my cheeks only. Idk what to do. My heads been itchy and tingly for two months now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.609 sec, (1)