CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help!!! Hair falling out from nascent iodine. Help!!!

Shaneson85 Views: 827
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,389,655

Re: Help!!! Hair falling out from nascent iodine. Help!!!

Yes, I've been taking finasteride for about 2 1/2 years. Everything has been great. Some Ill advised and stupid pro hormone use when I was younger thinned it out a tad. I caught it early and have been using Fin. Again, hair has been great. Full head of hair. Started using iodine. Two months i noticed the acne. I stopped Iodine and a. Both later BOOM! Massive shedding of hair like I've never seen. It happened again about a month later. I haven't seen another big shedding of hair like that since late August. Thank goodness. My head still does itch though. Not always but it does some days. The Finasteride is working. I've had blood work a week ago to test my DHT. It is very low. About a 14. Reference range is 30-85 for men. So I know it's not that. Mass shedding of hair is not normal like that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)