CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes and no

White Shark Views: 376
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,387,838

Yes and no

Fasting is not the only element that you need, but is definitively an important element.

But fasting alone is not enough.

You need specific meditations that will help you open up your close chakras.

End result of all abuse are closed chakras, and closed flow of energy and huge imbalances in the family field.

While fasting may help, alone fasting without some other work that should be done parallel with fasting is not going to cut it.
Also, water enema every second day of Water Fasting would be a bust, due to a release of a huge amounts of toxins.

So, contact me by sending me a private message and I will give you information about a woman who works with people like you. She works over the internet phones, (modern phones like Skype, or Messenger, or Viber or Snapchat, or Whatsapp).

I have taken a few sessions with her and she is really good.

She speaks terrible English but talking is not a priority in her sessions. While talking with her, she can feel everything you feel, even she lives on another continent. So, she is an open medium, that can tell you which ones of your chakras need to be worked on, and she can also give you a specific meditations for that.

She also recommends water fasting, liver flush, enema, colonics as a cleaning method.
She may also give you some dietary suggestions.

So, Water Fasting , yes, it is good, you need it, but alone Water Fasting is not enough for serious cases, and you do sound like you are one of those .

One thing that can help you, is to write your story down and publish it in the abuse forum.

Publish it anonymously, by using your anonymous number.

That way you protect yourself.

Keep us updated with your fasting experience.

WS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.689 sec, (1)