CureZone   Log On   Join
Trying to find a decent zapper! Please help..

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
yeon Views: 921
Published: 5 years ago

Trying to find a decent zapper! Please help..

I was doing fine for the last few months.. But my health is deteriorated again after I got flu very recently..

Stinging sensation started again and actually has been spread all over my body!! I have extreme fatigue, huge amount of muscle loss. This is worst time ever... I've never experienced like this before. My skin literally became all wrinkly in just one night..

Anyway, I'm planning to take Valtrex, or maybe ivermectin/albenazole..But Before taking drugs, I want to try Zapper and see if it helps to reduce the load...

I appreciate any advice/recommendations for zapper.. I've been reading Zapper Support Forum for a few days, but it's quite confusing to get a grasp of the differences of products and cons/pros theories.
What type of zapper is currently most efficient in handling virus? and where do I buy it?

Thank you in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)