CureZone   Log On   Join
9 Years Later

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as ...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

High Blood Pressure?

Natural Cancer Remedies

Free Clark DVD!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Cancerís Natural Enemy

High Blood Pressure?

Natural Cancer Remedies

Free Clark DVD!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Cancerís Natural Enemy

VX Views: 2,440
Published: 14 months ago

This is a reply to # 1,188,271

9 Years Later

Thought I would give an update, it's been 9 years.

UC and Candida has not been a problem since the post. I can eat almost whatever I want, but I don't. But I can eat fruit daily, milk daily, some bread, ice cream, beer once a month.

Liver hepatitis/cancer has also not been a problem, with Liver Flushes every 3-4 months. Anger/resentment is probably holding this back from a more permanent result. I still need to do more work on that.

My lungs were doing very poorly at one time (30% V02 max), they are now 90%, thanks to HIIT training.

I drink raw milk everyday. I eat raw eggs (mixed with yogurt and honey) every 2-3 days. I eat organic. I was eating raw meat for years, but reduced, I only have it maybe once a month now. I juice 2 times per week using a masticating juicer. I would juice more if I had the time.

I do mixed martial arts, wrestling with Olympic wrestlers, sparring with pro MMA fighters, high intensity training, progressive calisthenics training, brazilian jui-jitsu (sparring for as long as 45 minutes straight). I regularly beat guys in their 20s and this is at 46 years old. Considering I couldn't even exercise a little bit 8 years ago without being bed ridden for 3 days and sore for 7-14, it's night and day.

My intelligence is as good as it's ever been (IQ tested at 150), which is amazing considering the problems I was having 8 years, where I couldn't even remember the word "pen".

I still haven't chelated properly because my minerals have always been too low and DMSA would make me sleep all weekend. I'm going to try IMG soon. I tried some type of biofeedback on heavy metals and cadmium (which was the easiest for me to get rid of) was super tough, so I will not be trying mercury or lead (which is what I need to get rid of).

IMG is the next step in healing my intestines, as it draws all of the heavy metals out of them.

Writing journals is a very good idea, we often forget where we've been, even in the short term.

Letting go of past emotions has been important. I owe a lot of my success to the various energy healers that have helped guide me and heal my body.

Starting fasting again, intermittent fasting on days where I don't exercise, 5 day fasts twice per year.

I'm continuing my journey to get better. This journey is like peeling layers of an onion.

I wish every luck here. The key is copying someone that was successful in healing whatever problem you have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (2)