* Hopefully some day your problem will be much improved and you can share your experience with new suffering members.
"The biggest issue I have is my Sugar levels don't actually go low enough to be classed a a true hypo, endonisjt says he thinks the the quick drop from high to normal that has the bad effects on me .
* That was my experience. Detox consultant, Andy Cutler, PhD Chemistry, recommended chromium with each meal, etc for that.
"Seems to think its just my adrenals mis firing adrenaline and that it should pass in a few years lol, even though it's happened for a few years already.
* Have you tried low dose pregnenolone plus zinc, Vitamin C, B5, adrenal cortex glandular? More on that if requested.
"Even though hormone panel is great he says, no issues with tumours on glands. Yet this all still happens....
* BEWARE OF ENDOCRINOLOGISTS!!! Their job is to keep you from dying this year from a major endocrine-related DISEASE. It is not their job to help you to be healthy or to help you with mild adrenal insufficiency. My lady friend and I both had endos that failed us miserably. There are so may similar stories in the detox groups.
"... along which red sore throat, low sex drive and dry eyes for 2 years hahah.
* My immune system was weak for over 15 years when I was still suffering from lead and cadmium toxicity. I used to get three or four colds per year, including one in the Spring or Summer. I would also be vulnerable to catching a cold after a stressful event such as a major weekend gig for the band I was in. I had mild adrenal fatigue.
* I worked with a functional med doctor and got followup tests, but probably due to my messed up, toxic body chemistry, did not convert it normally in the beginning. Even while taking less than 25mg that the doc recommended after tests I got heart palps, grumpy old man personality, lower tone of voice, etc.
* T won't be a fix-all for libido, especially for a guy but it might be a puzzle piece. For ladies T can be miraculous for libido ; )
* Hormmone balancing can be wonderful, but they are powerful. If you abuse them, they will bite you.
* Cutler says DHEA has a role in the immune system.