CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Been struggling with parasites for a while, really need some advice.

Views: 2,061
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,385,143

Re: Been struggling with parasites for a while, really need some advice.

So I have a lot of advice to give you. I had multiple types of parasites and finally eliminated them but I had a really good Naturopath and did extensive research.
1. I did a blog on my parasite journey. You can find it under the title "Getting the parasites Out". On the very first post in the blog (you have to scroll backwards) I have an extensive protocol that works for worms and flukes but not for tapeworms. Most of us find that getting rid of parasites is like peeling an onion. You get rid of one, only to find another. It took me 18 months to finally get rid of them all and I now cleanse at least 2-3 times a year.
Read the protocol. It mentions a lot of resources. Get really well educated and understand that you have to be your own healer. In the blog is a link to an article with parasite doctors if you really need help.
2. Start examining your stool by squishing it against the side of the toilet. Remove anything that doesn't dissolve and put it in a glass of warm water. Swish it around in the water to clean it. Then place it on a white paper towel on a paper plate. Let it dry for a while and then take pictures. A zoom on the camera is really helpful. You need to assess the quantity and types of parasites that you have. Post the pics on curezone for help in identification. Keep up the stool examination.
3. Start reading Dr. Andreas Kalcker's parasite protocol. You can find it online or in the book " Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism by Kerri Rivera ". Autism and parasites seem to have a connection.
4. Look at the YouTube videos from Debugyourhealth.com. Read the website.
5. Get a used parasitology textbook. It can be helpful.
6. Eat a completely organic diet for at least several weeks. You will see your health vastly improve.
The parasites can travel out of your gut into the rest of your body. You develop leaky gut from it. You have to eliminate the parasites before you can heal the leaky gut.
7. See if you can identify the probable source of the parasites. Often they are from animals or animal products. Eliminate all raw, pickled, smoked, dried meats forever from your diet. Eat mostly cooked veggies and very well cooked meats to help your gut until you get rid of the parasites. Eat cooked fruits for a while until your gut works well.
Best of luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.188 sec, (2)