CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For All You Martin Luther Fans Out There

loquat1 Views: 340
Published: 12 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,384,207

Re: For All You Martin Luther Fans Out There

In that case, as far as your central point here is concerned, I actually agree with you. Who woudda thunk I'd ever say that?

I've said it before (tho I might be hard pressed to find the post), but I'll say it again anyway. Whatever 'religion' was practised by the jews of Jesus' day, it had nothing (or very little) to do with the OT, in the same way that catholicism has very little to do with the NT. Both are good examples of the tendency of sinful human nature to always corrupt, subvert, or attempt to nullify revealed truth. 

Having said that, don't expect me to agree that I am such a jew, or deny the holocaust. It's one thing to critique a religion, quite another to trash an entire 'race'. There are many jews who have seen the light and accepted the Messiah, and you cannot possibly know what God has in store for the rest.

But at least we have one point of agreement, which makes a pleasant change from what usually passes between us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)