CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You don't believe khazarian jews are going to your heaven. You covet heaven for only your non created god believers of your Jesus

trapper/kcmo Views: 250
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,383,650

Re: You don't believe khazarian jews are going to your heaven. You covet heaven for only your non created god believers of your Jesus

you have somewhat of a point. it wouldnt be paradise if a**holes were still allowed to prey upon the unsuspecting, now would it?

but specifically to your question, the jews belong to god as do all of us and he can change them as easily as he can change us. without change, no one gets in. so technically, yes they dont get in without repentence. i think they will repent. i should really want them to get in if for no other reason it increases my chances exponentially. lololol a little god humor there. lolololololol

we can only do something about ourselves. chill out concerning everything but that and youll be fine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)