CureZone   Log On   Join
Natural Tree/Bush Iodine

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

New Superior Liposomal Vitamin C
Get IV-like Vitamin C results with a supplement. Utop...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

plzchuckle Views: 1,455
Published: 21 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,037,560

Natural Tree/Bush Iodine

Years ago I made by first and only batch of Iodine minerals / oil. That along with BF&C Oil, you have some pretty good stuff on your shelf…….but after all these years, my first little batch of Iodine Oil is about gone, so this year I made a new batch that will be ready in a few weeks.

Otherwise I make an Iodine / Mineral Tincture every year and last year made a batch that should last a lifetime---but probably will not------since we have had one of the coolest and wettest spring/summers I can ever remember, it was excellent for some of the trees and bushes I need and could not resist making a batch based on what I did the first time 25 years ago when I made it so strong and being a novice (fool) i burned by skin badly where i self-explored the strength of natural tree/bush iodine.

Perhaps this year it may even be better because I caught some of the main ingredients in their absolute prime time.

When the natural tree/bush iodine is in its purest form of a "tincture" I never attempted taking direct in the mouth like I would any common tincture---in this case, you would want to take no more than 6 drops and probably dilute it well with a full glass of water and treat it like you would the toxic - Lugol's chemical iodine that will always burn the skin right off your body if you apply it twice within 12 hours on the same spot.

Natural Tree/Bush Iodine can never be made identically the same twice and actually the older it becomes, I would suggest the better it becomes, so the largest batch you can possible afford to make is the best batch just for the fact it will set longer…………past 12 years is considered "premium" in ancient days of the pyramids…

Theoretically it has been suggested by many of the top educated people of this planet---that humans lack true iodine and as a result, by age 5 they have bad teeth, bad development and poor mental health that could make them poor at memorization and math.

In my theory, I think that would make real iodine more valuable than gold----because gold can't help you with your health---especially once your past age 5 and your brain just didn't have the supplies to fully develop.

No doubt Iodine is a huge subject, but it seems like most all promote/make/resell some chemical created solution…….or suggesting their powerful iodine came from plants in the ocean---which is probably a joke as well.

even worse--all of the lab created chemical solutions I believe leave heavy metals in your body that simple tissue testing can prove and those heavy metals might be in you for the rest of your life--even though you used the solution externally only--such as on your feet or wrist.

PLANT / TREE minerals are organic as organic gets---their root bark keeps out the heavy metals (large minerals) and their super fine minerals are what organic is truly all about…..and not the false organic education where people think vegetables can be organic---no vegetable can be a true organic source for human consumption---

ORGANIC should always result in zero accumulation---your body/blood uses the minerals and within minutes expels the residue out the lungs/skin/urine/bowel……

True organic are true human foods----all sweet tree/vine fruits are pure organic. NATURALLY the scientist have altered many of them to have no seeds, to be sweeter, etc……but even then---they are the human foods.

MEDICAL TESTING I believe can only test for inorganic minerals trapped in your blood stream or in your urine, etc…….and as a result---they are all messed up and clueless about what clean blood would really be like……….their theories and testing is all messed up and the best doctors wrote such.

Nature is something medical will always be clueless about…..

Real Iodine externally or internally should be used in very small amounts and I believe always best in a dilution of other herbs---so no needs to worry about taking too much…….old medical believed we humans need just a little every day.

Consider how fast every drop of blood goes through your thyroid------

THEN consider how fast the dart is rotating non stop since the day you were conceived…..

THEN consider how fast this earth is flowing around the sun we see…..

THEN consider how fast the sun we see, is flowing around the sun we do not see….

Is it any wonder, our thyroid is so important and the amazing design of God that gives mammals the ability to have frictionless blood that can travel as beyond amazing speed and how the thyroid effects each drop every 11 minutes of your life----if it has enough iodine and minerals to function properly..

We commercial humans are so "DRY" for organic minerals that we will suck them up like a magnet through the skin………

Clean humans are pretty and smell OK---but in Nature, we need our bare feet to the bare earth and our bath comes with the daily rains; the rains that grow the sweet fruits.

Living where it is dry or cold is just not proper………….humans need full air contact to 100% of the body along with full sun light under neath as well as on top of the body………….in fact, many people suffocate thanks to their shoes and cloths and they don't know what true health could even be like…

150 + years age…many doctors believed iodine to be a miracle----as they did later about magnesium salts……and they proved by 1899 that ocean water put inside the arteries could result in amazing things……which is all kind of proof we humans get sickly due to lack of proper mineralization…..and all commercial mineral supplements are worthless rock normally….

Commercial does not understand the word "ORGANIC".

Commercial foods stick inside the body and feeds the worms.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

6.531 sec, (3)