CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help, i have blind spots now
 
On2hil Views: 1,617
Published: 4 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,382,611

Re: please help, i have blind spots now


You may have a different problem that's causing the parasites by suppressing your immune system: mercury poisoning (from dental Amalgams or "energy saving" light bulbs). I was cured of this condition by chelating using the Cutler protocol by Andy Hall Cutler, PhD PE. It's the only protocol that is safe to use. If heavy metal toxicity is the problem, you can rid yourself of the parasites all you want, they will keep coming back:-(
Let me know if you have questions (in PM if you wish)
All the best.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)