I read some of her page, and she links to where meds can be found, but I think it's weird that she's suggesting taking these heavy loads of medications for a year. I don't think that's healthy, as the meds themselves are toxic too, not just the parasites and them dying. This really doesn't make me feel any more hopeful than before. I know my body can't handle that amount of medication and especially not for that long. But it's not like so many people on these websites that think they have parasites but aren't seeing them. I see them every day. Blah.