I find myself in real worrying state after doing an incomplete Liver Flush about 2 weeks ago.
Basically i did all the prep - a kidney cleanse, parasite zapping for 2 weeks and then drank apple juice
and malic 7 days prior.
Anyway, the day before the flush was meant to happen I started suffering from bad fatigue and Depression - so I didn't do the flush that day.
However, i woke up the next morning and thought it was a waste to not drink a little grapefruit juice and lemon juice (actually more like 250ml!) with a little olive oil.THIS WAS A VERY BAD MISTAKE as with 4 hours I had a very sharp pain in my gallbladder. I am writing this now two weeks later and the pain has only got worse along with pancreatic pain and pain on the left side of my back. I am suffering extreme nausea every day with stomach cramps and generally feeling very unwell.also get pains in my chest now.
I read somewhere that I should drink a tablespoon of Epsom Salts to relive the pain - well I did that and SUFFERED very badly with cramps, nausea and upset digestion for 36 hours. I also did coffee enemas.
I have been to the emergency room and seen 2 doctors - both who called me an idiot and said there was nothing wrong with me.
I feel my gall bladder and pancreas are inflamed and it's making me feel
I am really really worried.
Can someone please offer me any advice of what is wrong? I am very scared to attempt a flush especially with Epsom Salts as I reacted very badly to them