CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm sensitive to 100% of the foods and I'm starving myself for 10 months so far.

Views: 1,547
Published: 24 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,377,150

Re: I'm sensitive to 100% of the foods and I'm starving myself for 10 months so far.

Hi,

thanks a lot for your advice.
Sorry for my late reply, I was on a supposed-to-be holiday which was a horrific survivor on hard starvation mode 10 days.
My reactions to meat are worse and worse and I've had meat twice or so the last two weeks.
I was thriving on a bit of popcorn, 2-3 bananas per day (can't afford more without my candida flaring up), and sunflower seeds. Then I got allergic to sunflower seeds in few days after starting them. Then I was taking hemp seeds and the same happened.
Now the last 2 days I'm generally on cucumber and tomato salad with 50-70ml of olive oil and few bananas and corn. When I put this into the calculator this is devastating result. If this is the only food left for me to eat, this means long term starvation of proteins, energy and vitamins. Especially B12. At the end of the day I'm ending up with a vegan diet and no other source.

Sorry I can't go trough any of your suggestions for supplements now, just to mention that I can't tolerate Wobenzyme due to the papaine and bromelaine.
What minerals are you refering to? Trace or macro? I'm taking regularly Mg/Cal.

Sorry but I can't focus on supps now. I'm literally hungry even now while typing this and very brain fogged. I just need a plan to start taking some food before anything else, I feel that I'm torturing my stomach and whole body from quite few days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)