CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites and now busted joints. How should I prioritize??

willowwhite Views: 862
Published: 4 years ago

Parasites and now busted joints. How should I prioritize??

The parasite problem just got to be a bigger problem. I can feel them flutter in my legs. After pain in the hip for 4 months, I finally got an MRI and found out that I have a completely torn glute tendon and torn labrum in the hip. This will require surgery. Yesterday, I found out I need surgery to repair a torn disk in the TMJ. Also tendons in hands need surgical repair.

Doctors aren't going to believe I have worms in my tissues and maybe bones - but I believe that is at least partly behind these issues. MRI mentioned some cysts, but called them osseous cystic changes. I can't even imagine opening a conversation with an orthopedic surgeon about this.

I am scheduled to see Dr. Yu on Aug. 9th for the parasites. Should I try to have surgery before that, or wait until I have gotten Dr. Yu's dx and tx for parasites??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)