The worm shown is a ropeworm. Ropeworm is actually biofilm on the outside and houses toxins, DNA and other diseases which your bodies immune system could not kill. Biofilm is very dangerous as it will continue to multiply in your body (like those with Lyme, mold toxicity, patroleum etc). When the rope worm is whole, the toxin remain in tact. - which is the best scenario. When you see the busted up orange ektoskelton, it means you busted the biofilm up and the toxins are now free floating in your gut. This is dangerous - as depending on how much you bust it could make you very ill. Significant stomach cramps can be caused by busted rope worm biolfim contents. Gut cleanse and BiliVen are worthwhile to expel them. Also - if you do hydrocolonics - use water 93-95 degrees. The worms hate them. There is a,so a product which I believe is MCM which. Asicslly lines your intensities with a slippery like substance so the rope worms can not attach to your intestines. There is so much that goes on with these worms but they grow whe. Your body can't fight disease. The biofilm hides the disease and you keep getting sicker. If you have an operation or some significant body experience (car accident) the biofilm busts and causes similar problems. Vicious circle.