CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Potential protocol

RetiredOne Views: 1,455
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,376,850

Re: Potential protocol

Thank you. I have pm'd matt3k and read his posts all night. I've ordered some PH strips maybe I have not been really killing things but only paralyzing them and that's why I see adult worms every week. I am racking my brain trying to think how I caught this stuff because my very first pain vile vomit explosion was back in 2004, that that time it only happened once or twice that whole year, same sort of thing til about 2008 or 2009, then as frequent as once a month and I had anal itching. I looked in the mirror and saw a wiggling threadworm. Or so I thought maybe it was a juvy of something bigger. I went to pharamacy immediately and bought some pinx, I figured I picked up some pinworms during a small stint in county jail. I would say 2014 or earlier these problems started to become everyday. The primary thing is waking up in the morning with a very deep hunger pain and the urge to have a bowel movement. During or sometimes before I get on the toilet the "I must vomit feeling is that same exact feeling I would get randomly long ago but back then I would just throw up, dry heave profusely, 100's of times. It doesn't really feel like nausea because rubbing the lower back, back and forth keeps it at bay. If I stop this the feeling comes back. I had night sweats every night for over a year and that subsided with the Ivermectin dosage I did for a week. This morning I woke up and my back side and sheet was covered in sweat, usually my underwear and shirt would have been soaked too but this is not the case. I also had a very hard solid stool, which is quite rare for me, it's usually very loose and encased in white, it almost looks like the pieces of poop have worms growing out of them or a thin sheet tried to cover the feces like a spider wraps it's victim. I haven't had night sweats in a long time- I thought I had beat them. Positive Mind has also been quite helpful, he pointed me in the right direction for the Ivermectin initially. Is it safe to say that this protocol can be a means of identification by looking up the medicines? I feel like Dr. Chieu has probably seen it all being where he is, or maybe this is a standard protocol. Seems like tapes and/or rounds and flukes. I have seen the rolled up tomato skins on occasion, yet more than once every two weeks. I am waiting on PH strips and I will regroup and see what things I can buy next. I am seeing an oncogist monthly, it was every 2 weeks but since they want me to take the Plaquenil he is making the visits monthly now. I have to go for another eye test on Thursday before I am cleaared to take it. I am kind of scared to take this stuff with my body all out of whack and infected, but I will once I get the go ahead. Even if the onco doc doesn't believe me at least I know that this hasn't turned into cancer yet. I was born overseas, spent some time in Germany and Lebanon, did not come to the United States until I was 4 years old. Could I have picked up something as a child and it layed dormant for 15years or so ? Me and my 3 brothers played in a creeks making crawdad arena fights pretty much everyday until we were teenagers, could this be it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.813 sec, (2)