CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does this look like undigested food? or a parasite?

mattk3 Views: 2,007
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,376,185

Re: Does this look like undigested food? or a parasite?

There are no labs that identify parasite worms.

Even parasite testing labs are unable to identify parasites CZ can do by eye.

The bottom line is that even common parasites cannot be identified by the establishment.

Until there is PCR analysis, there will be no there there.

Even the Science and naming conventions are being transformed by the genome project, when accuracy counts.

So how do we get an id?

I use a technique of flat, white or red worm.

Do you react to praziquantel, or a bendazole, or levamisole.

My approach is simple.

The answer to your question is not so simple.

Worms or GI debris have been shown to be of human genetic material. Rope worms, or several species of playhelminths are hard to identify but occur as the data shows.

Several colony parasites are like a biofilm, and create shapes that are freeform.

It is difficult to say what your pictures are, but there is a world of difference between undigested food, Maldigestion, Malabsorption, Disbiosis, Biofilms, or Lymph dumping of debris or infections.

The cause of each may be different or the same, in that several conditions can co-exist at the same time and make it hard to isolate what you are seeing, vs what is happening.

One thing is certain, what you see going on is not normal.

It is quite possible that when the plaques or films of bio matter that goes way off scale, the stool is full of things that are observed to see if you can detect what is going on, visually.

It make a lot of sense, but in reality it is hard to match parasites to infections, for all but the most common types.

If you have a reason or odd observation of body function that gives you a reason to suspect one type of infection or another, those observations are quite useful to categorize or name the infection.

Parasites get blamed for many things, and could even be the basis of many of the strange things observed in the stool.

At best I can say it looks like biomatter.

Without a pathology report, you may never know.

If there is an illness, or other problem set that is out of place, I would try blogging that on the forum.

The forum has a collection of road warriors, students of the art of parasitology, and those who have identified solutions for various types of identified infections of one type or another.

That is the hard part.

Identifying or ID.

I suggest you try again, this time using words that describe what is wrong, with a picture or observation of food, skin, dysfunction of body, or other symptom.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (2)