I have Blastocystis (or possibly an undetected parasite as I only did microscopy) and Pseudamonas Aeroginosa. I had an iron infusion a year ago and my symptoms flared. Herbs have helped since but never got rid of the parasite. I am on Interfase and silver etc but its not fully working. Because of my iron infusion will I never get rid of it now? My iron has dropped again but I dont know if the biofilm is thicker now?
I used Lactoferrin before iron infusion and it made me really sick. Within 15 mins I had an orange/yellow discolouration ring around my mouth and on my nose. Is that candida or parasite die off? I dont want to use Antibiotics really as they may not even work. Not sure what to do