CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I forgot to mention

nieema0 Views: 2,396
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 23,727

Re: I forgot to mention

Greetings All Your message made me remember the book I am reading now by Andreas Moritz Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation. This is a great book about what you need to do to get healthy. In his book it speaks about diabetes and illnesses/conditions in general! He did have a very long part in the book that speaks to the wonderful properties of all the oils you mentioned. Along with Aloe Vera and the other things mentioned here, I really do think we can beat this! I am truly and admire of this man's work. Andrea tells it in a straight forward manner. I have done a Liver cleanse and got a ton of eyesight back right away. My husband did one and so did he. I just think that a whole body concept is the best way to go...you know that old song the hip bones connected to the ??? We have a whole body that needs to be looked at, and then I am sure the problems will all go away. Mine have lessened a ton. During my last Liver Cleanse, the one I did with my husband, I was off my pills (medformine) for one whole month before doing it and my levels are great. I am not suggesting to anyone to do this, I just telling you all what has been good for me. I also stopped eating a plateful of food. I eat just enough to fill me and I eat it at the best times for my bod. I started doing the things as my body would like them to be so that it will be able to run smoothly at top performance Anyway I encourage everyone to read his newest book...( it has the Liver Cleanse in it too!) Ok for now yours in good health nieema Oh yes here is where you can get his books: http://www.ener-chi.com/ enjoy in great health

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)