CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine Question - newbie here

Jayde5 Views: 627
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,373,839

Re: Iodine Question - newbie here

Yeah, isn't that a bit of overkill? I am just now menopausal, so apparently a complex cyst in someone of my age (early 50s) gets referred out to gyn/onc, even though my regular doc doesn't think I'm in a huge amount of danger. He did gently warn me that they would probably "ask my permission to take the uterus as well as the ovaries..." and I looked at him in disbelief. Um, hell no. We need our ovaries well into our later years, and I'll be d***ed if they're going to take otherwise healthy organs. He supports this, and told me that it's "just a consult," and that he wants me to call him after my appointment, whenever that is. So hopefully this rotten thing will shrink, and there will be no real talk of surgery, and the oncologist will bounce me back to my regular gyn to deal with this. If it needs to be dealt with at all. I do have to say, right now I live in the South, and the hysterectomy rate down here is waaay higher than anywhere else in the US. But barring malignancy, I will NOT be a statistic.
So I'll scale back my supplements a little, and go a bit more slowly. I'll soldier on with the cleansing reaction, or whatever this is, and ramp it up a little more slowly. Thanks so much for your insight. I appreciate it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)