CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine Question - newbie here

just thinking Views: 429
Published: 21 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,373,827

Re: Iodine Question - newbie here

Yes, it can happen that the pain increases when the cyst is being resolved. This therapy is done within your tolerance limits. Sometimes you need to slow it down, and sometimes you can push harder.

At the same time, I've never had ovarian cyst pain, just the occasional pain of ovulation. You're the best judge of when your tolerance is pushed too far.

I have no experience with serrapeptase, so perhaps this thread on serrapeptase can be of use:

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1081845

Just know that they can recommend a hysterectomy, but you don't have to do it. Ask for more time while looking confident and calm. Don't tell them "No." Ask for "Not yet." Let them tell you the dark things that can happen if you don't do surgery at once. Then repeat, "More time, please." Hopefully they'll shrug as if to say, "You're crazy, but I've done the best I can for you today."

You don't want to challenge them so they get their backs up. You're soberly thinking about all they say -- which is the solid truth. Simply, more time please.

Wait -- my ignorance is showing here. Why would they do a hysterectomy for an ovarian cyst?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)