I don't believe that at all. There are testimonials of people detoxing massive amounts of mercury very fast (like silver-colored stuff coming out of theirs skin, comong up in their vomit, and coming out in their feces) during water fasts.
My trick is trying to determine how to do it without redepositing the mercury elsewhere. I have no desire to cause more harm, but rather am seeking deep healing. I do firmly believe, however, that the Creator gave us fasting and instructed us to do it so that we would all have access to great treatment for all sorts of ailments, including heavy metal toxicity, regardless of our finances or access to good natural doctors and other treatment methods.
I recently began having symptoms that concern me somewhat, so I decided to start drinking veggie broth with himalayan salt in it. The veggies were all sulphur-based and would cause serious reactions only 2 weeks ago, so I started taste-testing the broth after adding one veggie at a time. NO REACTION at all! Even when I added garlic, which was the food I reacted the most frequently to, I had NO REACTION! I believe this is because my mercury burden has been lowered enough that I am not at such great risk from anaphalactic shock. Only one step beginning this journey, but encouraging nonetheless! The symptoms have subsided somewhat (although not altogether) so at least I can still function to fix food for my family and work my job. I do not have the luxury of taking time off and when symptoms get too bad to function at work, something has to give.
I am praying about whether to add chlorella back in as a precaution... to try and bind to any mercury that is stirred up as fat is burned. Hmmmm...
I saw such a remarkable change last time I fasted (longest for 60 days) & only recently understood it was because I cleared a lot of mercury out because all the improvements were related to mercury toxicity being reversed!